Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feeling in a happy mood over the past couple of days has motivated me to cook supper for my familly. Unfortunately "Healthy Eating" in my familly means eating more pasta than most people consume in a week, along with a side salad, to conpensate of course. Well I can say proudly that I have not touched the pasta. I made sure not to actually swallow the pasta, to test its firmness i put a piece in my mouth, mashed it around and spat it back out. Gross, I know. Then after rinsing my mouth out, I finished putting their dinner togther and put it out on the table for them. I served myself a small helping of chicken and tossed it into my giant salad. Then for the worst part, watching them eat. Now they all have very good manners, they dont talk with their mouths open, or chew too loudly, yet still when i see them shove giant helping of pasta into their mouths something inside me makes me want to leap across the table and knock all of their food on the floor. Whew, I'll be fine though, I figure if I avoid direct eye contact with the Carbohydrates i will be fine. I will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment