Friday, June 12, 2009

Kick me in the butt please JTrigg

I must say I absolutely loved that last post. :) Cute because I wish everyday at 11:11 too.

This month has been hard on me too, my job at the golf course has picked up and I have been hitting 50 to 60 hours a week depending on what events I work. I am not complaining though; I LOVE IT there. It is the most fun I have had in a while and it is sadly becoming one of my more social things I do! (since any other time I am just trying to sleep or work out)

But I will admit one thing that is KILLING me is that I am gaining tons of weight. And I know some of that may account for eating a little more because I am awake for longer hours... But not 10lbs worth! WTF is this?

I have been doing reading on sleep deprivation in short term studies and they did say that subjects would gain around 1.31 kgs in 11 days. cool cool. but still thats no 10 lbs. I dont know what it is but it's very depressing and stressful.

So my thoughts on ways to fix this are possibly adjust my sleeping patterns closer to those that would compliment my 5 pm to 4 am shifts. and possibly eating less packaged foods in order to reduce toxins in the body. AND IM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE :)

Tomorrow I'm hitting up Hot yoga for the first time in months. So I hope it will be a nice refreshing kick in the butt that I need.


And I can say that there will sadly be no glamour shots coming from me for a while ;) haha

until next time
xo xo gossip girl.

I need to get a life.

And I really do apologize for MIA-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment